Thursday, February 23, 2006

Wink

Firstly, I apologize for the non-erp post but was not able to resist writing about the new software that I found on the web, WINK. This is an amazing software which allows you to create a Flash Presentation in no time and very user-friendly. Took me a couple of minutes to understand it; the user-forum dedicated for the application solves most of our problems. Although I’ve not used multiple call-outs on a single page, it can be done. Steps for that,

After we finish our recording, save the project as “.wnk”
Export the file to HTML
Open the folder containing the images for the HTML document.
Edit the required image with MSPAINT
Delete the existing thumb-nail for the image in WINK
Create a blank thumb-nail in its place
Copy-Paste the image file that we edited in step 4

I did find these steps from the user-forum, posted it here just to make sure that you don’t overlook it. This application is just great. I’ve created a flash presentation for Customization Analyzer (You can find it in the side-bar, it is not complete...will post the complete presentation soon). It makes the job of presentations so much easier, that I enjoyed doing this one. Did I forget something? What is the price of this application? It’s a freeware!

Almost forgot the attribution part. WINK is a product of DebugMode Software.

No comments: