Monday, February 13, 2006

My Mentor

He is very important to me just for the fact that he has insights. HE is my mentor. I asked him to go through my posts last week and guess what? He gave me a perfect solution to the trial roll-out of MY ERP’s coding interface. The solution goes as below,

We could call the drop-down coding interface to be the non-geek (functional) coding interface and the MY ERP’s complete code interface to be the geek (Technical) interface. This should keep the geeks and the non-geeks happy. But the basic idea of this ERP lies in eliminating the geeks (including me) and let the non-geeks build their requirements and test it. But it is still a long way to go. Planning to start my alpha version build as quickly as possible. Let you know how things proceed. I’m running out of time. Can somebody make the days run for another dozen hours?

No comments: